You can see Maggie’s latest blog post to read all about the fun time they had at the Can Am 250 Mile Sled Dog Race, and see a video of Barney riding Maggie in the snow.
With that said, lets recap some rules of engagement here:
- The Killbarney Tour is a stealth operation
- Recipients of Barney should email Jerry or a send PM to Admin with a few words about their visit along with a photo.
- Killbarney will then update his Tour Map and publish a post here announcing the latest stop.
- After that, members can then follow up with more details and photos in their own blog. (Non-blogging members can feel free to submit up to three photos.)
- PM the member of your choice to receive Barney next to get their mailing address, and send him on his way in a timely manner.
- Be sure to sign the trip journal included with Barney, and feel free to add a memento from your home town.*
- The host Tripawd to draw first blood shall have his/her people mend Barney, and add a needle with a spool of heavy duty thread to the box.
- Other than that, anything goes!
- Get creative with your KillBarney photo opportunities, or make a video.
- Play by the rules and no one gets hurt … except maybe Barney! 🙂
*Once a few trinkets are in the box, we could treat this like a geo cache with each new host keeping an item and replacing it with something of their own. We don’t want that box getting too heavy!